If you are a parent or carer of a child/ren between the ages of 8-12 years living in Wyndham, Wyndham City Council would appreciate if you would take the time to complete this survey.
Your contributions will help us better understand your experience of supporting your 8-12 year old and identify any needs and gaps your child may be experiencing.
Why are we conducting this survey?
We know that Middle years is a critical stage in children’s development; a period in which major changes occur at multiple levels of a child’s life. The information you provide will help Council and our partners to support you and your middle years children through these changes.
We want to better understand:
- The extent to which current services meet the needs of current and future needs of middle years children (8- 12 year old’s) and their families
- The role Council and partner organisations can play in meeting service deliverables to middle years children and their families in the municipality
- The needs, requirements and aspirations of middle years children and their families as they transition from early years through to middle years and on to adolescents
- The emerging and future needs of middle years children and their families within in the municipality
- Opportunities to build meaningful partnerships with service providers, middle years children and their families
To access the survey click on the below link:
The survey will close on Sunday 11th April 2021.