The school communicates with parents in a variety of ways which include;
- Electronic sign located corner Deutgam/Wedge Streets
- our Website,
- email Alerts, (please make sure you subscribe via our homepage)
- Xuno Parent Portal
- notices which are given to students to take home,
- reporting on student’s progress through school reports and parent-teacher interviews and
- text messages with important reminders or messages. Please make sure the school has your current mobile number to access this service.
There are a number of ways you can communicate with your child’s teacher;
- when at school ask the teacher for a suitable time to meet,
- send a note with your child,
- email the school requesting the email is forwarded to the teacher email@example.com
- phone the school with a message for the teacher,
- If your child is absent please notify the school using our online form or y logging onto the Parent Portal.
If you wish to make enquiries about matters other than your child and their progress the Principal is available to discuss all areas of the school and its programs with you. Please call in or ring to make an appointment.
You may feel more comfortable about gathering information in other ways, and there are a number of choices :
- approach your child's teacher, who will always be willing to help you with an inquiry;
- contact your School Council President by letter or by phone - contact the Office for details;
- contact the President of the Werribee Friends by letter or by phone - contact the Office for details.