The student leaders for 2019 are:
- Ayan N
- James W
School Vice Captains
- Neemi T
- Maeve M
- Mitchell I
- Hiba K
Blue House Captain
- Matthew P
- Sabine S
Green House Captains
- Titus T
- Jordan R
Red House Captains
- Lucas C
- Mahu R
Yellow House Captains
- Hailey P
- Alex W
School Captains' and Vice Captains' Promise
As the School Captains of 2019 we promise to:
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills within the school, local and wider community.
- Always demonstrate the school values wherever we are.
- Help make the school a secure and enjoyable place for all the students and staff.
- Continue to learn and develop our potentials as School Captains.
- Enjoy this fantastic chance to represent Werribee Primary School as School Captains for 2017.
House Captains' Promise
As the House Captains of 2019 we promise to:
- work responsibly and cooperatively when organising school sporting and house events.
- involve everyone in activities so that they feel included and have fun
- have a positive attitude and show all four school values at all times.
- contribute to all events and set a good example to younger children
- always consider other peoples’ thoughts and opinions
- Apply the NED philosophy: Never give up, Encourage others and Do your best.
Junior School Council Leaders' Promise
As the Junior School Council Leaders of 2019 we promise to:
- always demonstrate the school values in the school and the local community.
- always consider everyone’s ideas and opinions in meetings, as well as contributing to the discussions.
- volunteer to help the teachers and ensure we always get the jobs done.
- lead the Junior School Council Team to the best of our ability.
- put our personal best effort into making the school environment a better place for everyone.
- always have a positive attitude towards our role.