Enrolment at Werribee Primary School

Werribee Primary School has strict enrolment procedures in place in response to our growing student population and our ability to accommodate students on a limited site. 


Students are enrolled in the following priority order:

  1. Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school.
  2. Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time

Our school zone is available on  findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.

Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.

Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.


For more information, you can:


To assist Werribee Primary School in assessing your child’s eligibility for enrolment, please provide the following documents to verify your child's permanent residence:


1.  One of the following:

      1.1  Lease agreement through a registered real estate agent or rental board bond receipt OR

      1.2  Exchanged contract of sale


2.  Three or more of the following:

      2.1  Centrelink payment statement

      2.2  Electoral Roll statement

      2.3  Electricity or gas bill showing the service address

      2.4  Water bill showing the service address

      2.5  Telephone or internet bill showing the service address

      2.6  Driver's licence or government issued ID showing current home address

      2.7  Home building or contents insurance showing the service address

      2.8  Motor vehicle registration or compulsory third party insurance policy showing home address


Documents provided should match the details recorded on the school enrolment application, including parent’s/carer’s name and address.


Optional: On request, you may also be required to complete a statutory declaration. A statutory declaration should confirm the student is living in the address provided in the enrolment application and that the arrangement is intended to be permanent. The declaration must contain written acknowledgment by the declarant that it is true and correct and is made in the belief that a person making a false declaration is liable to the penalties of perjury.


Note: Enrolment applications may not be successful if the requested documentation is not provided or found not to be genuine.


When assessing your child’s enrolment application, Werribee Primary School make some enquiries to confirm the information provided is correct.
This can include:

  • Checking the electoral roll at an AustralianElectoral Commission office or theVictorian Electoral Commission headoffice
  • Contacting your real estate agent toconfirm lease or contract of sale
  • Checking whether there are anyregulations/codes limiting the occupancyof rented studio apartments or onebedroom units.

Your enrolment application may be unsuccessful if the school is not able to verify your address using the documentation provided.


If you wish to enrol your child please contact the office on 9742 6659 to arrange an appointment.


Required documents

The following documentation is required in order to complete the enrolment process for your child. Please ensure that ALL details are completed. 

  • Completed Student Enrolment Form 
  • Copy of Birth Certificate (enrolment forms will not be accepted without these.)
  • Copy of Medicare Immunisation Summary

Other requirements

The following may be necessary and should be submitted with the enrolment forms:

  • Asthma Management Plan (prepared in conjunction with, and signed/stamped by a medical practitioner for all children who suffer from asthma).
  • Anaphylaxis Management Plan (prepared in conjunction with, and signed/stamped by a medical practitioner for all children who suffer from anaphylaxis).


Privacy Collection Notice

2022 Enrolment Form

2023 Enrolment Form

Headlice Consent Form
Local Excursion Consent Form
Photographing, Filming and Recording Annual Consent Form - Only complete this form if you wish to OPT OUT