Enrolment at Werribee Primary School
Werribee Primary School has strict enrolment procedures in place in response to our growing student population and our ability to accommodate students on a limited site.
Students are enrolled in the following priority order:
- Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school.
- Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time
Our school zone is available on which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.
For more information, you can:
- visit School for answers to frequently asked questions
- call the School Provision and Establishment Division via the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950
- email the VSBA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents and carers can visit Starting school to find information on Enrolling in school.
Residential address check
To assist Werribee Primary School in assessing your child’s eligibility for enrolment, please provide documents to verify your child's permanent residence. Any combination of the following documents is acceptable as long as they add up to at least 100 points:
Document showing the full name of the child’s parent/carer and address
1. One of the following:
1.1. Council rates notice OR
1.2. Lease agreement through a registered real estate agent or rental board bond receipt OR
1.3. Exchanged contract of sale
2. Any of the following
2.1. Centrelink payment statement showing home address
2.2. Electoral roll statement
3. Any of the following documents
3.1. Electricity or gas bill showing the service address*
3.2. Water bill showing the service address*
3.3. Telephone or internet bill showing the service address*
3.4. Driver’s licence or government issued ID showing current home address*
3.5. Home building or home contents insurance showing the service address
3.6. Motor vehicle registration or compulsory third party insurance policy showing home address
*up to 3 months old
Documents provided as per the 100-point residential address table should match the details recorded on the school enrolment application, including parent’s/carer’s name and address.
Optional: On request, you may also be required to complete a statutory declaration. A statutory declaration should confirm the student is living in the address provided in the enrolment application and that the arrangement is intended to be permanent. The declaration must contain written acknowledgment by the declarant that it is true and correct and is made in the belief that a person making a false declaration is liable to the penalties of perjury.
When assessing your child’s enrolment application, Werribee Primary School may make some enquiries to confirm the information provided is correct.
This can include:
- Checking the electoral roll at an Australian Electoral Commission office or theVictorian Electoral Commission headoffice
- Contacting your real estate agent to confirm lease or contract of sale
- Checking whether there are anyregulations/codes limiting the occupancyof rented studio apartments or onebedroom units.
Your enrolment application may be unsuccessful if the school is not able to verify your address using the documentation provided.
If you wish to enrol your child please contact the office on 9742 6659 to arrange an appointment.
The following documentation is required in order to complete the enrolment process for your child. Please ensure that ALL details are completed.
- Completed Student Enrolment Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate (enrolment forms will not be accepted without these.)
- Copy of Medicare Immunisation Summary
The following may be necessary and should be submitted with the enrolment forms:
- Asthma Management Plan (prepared in conjunction with, and signed/stamped by a medical practitioner for all children who suffer from asthma).
- Anaphylaxis Management Plan (prepared in conjunction with, and signed/stamped by a medical practitioner for all children who suffer from anaphylaxis).
Headlice Consent Form
Local Excursion Consent Form
Photographing, Filming and Recording Annual Consent Form - Only complete this form if you wish to OPT OUT
2023 Tour Dates:
All tours at 1.45pm
Friday 26th May
Friday 9th June
Friday 29th July